Wednesday, April 18, 2012

two weeks


Two weeks left of sophomore year... How terrifying? I have so much planned for the rest of 2012 - Hiking on the A.T, working at the Fresh Air Fund in NY, and studying abroad in Peru - and don't get me wrong, I am very excited. Its just unreal how fast this year went by. Where did the time go? I was so excited to move into Johnson and live with my best friends back in August, and next thing I know we are talking about cleaning up to move out. This year has been filled with so much good and so much growth. I joined a sorority, participated in new clubs, declared my majors, and gone on endless adventures.I don't want to let it go, but at the same time I know I have to.

With summer drawing near, I've thought about what I am getting myself into. Obviously, these are all things I am passionate about, but its going to be a whole new world way out of my comfort zone (love those camp terms). My senior quote in high school was, "The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience." - Eleanor Roosevelt. As I dive into the rest of 2012, this is exactly what I plan to do. Choose experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment